Summer Competition Mixed Seniors
Mixed Seniors – Teams of mixed adults (15+) with a minimum of 3 women on the field at any time.
Games are played on a half field with 2 x 25 minute halves. 7-a-side.
One umpire will be provided.
Team nomination fee is $400 per team for the full 8 week competition.
- Monday 7th Jan 2019 –> Friday 1st Mar 2019 (8 rounds)
The competition take place every Wednesday evening.
Nominations are now OPEN!
More details about the Summer Competition Rules for Mixed Seniors:
1) Team Nomination Fees: The Team Nomination Fees should be paid into the following bank account – ”Southern River Hockey Club Inc” BSB 633-000 A/C 162907174. Please use ‘’Team Name’’ as the reference.
Team Nomination Fees will be due by Friday 18th January 2019.
2) Change of Team Members: You can change team members during the competition. Fees are charged per team and any particular payment arrangements between team members is the team’s responsibility.
3) Schedule: The exact times of all the games will be known once the registrations have closed. If you have a particular preference please note this in the comments section of the registration form and we will try to accommodate you if possible.
4) Game Cancellation: If your game gets cancelled due to bad weather or any other unforseen circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavour to the best of our ability to reschedule the game. Refunds will only be considered in extraordinary circumstances.