Summer Competition Juniors
Juniors: Mixed girls and boys up to school year 10 (16 and under). Games played on a half field with 2 X 25 minute halves. 7-a-side. A team of 10 would be ideal to cover for absences. We will try to make an equal competition with teams in same School Year’s but it will obviously depend on the number of teams.
One umpire will be provided. Registration fee is $500 per team for the full first 10 weeks. Post Christmas Summer competition is $400 per team.
- Pre Christmas Summer Hockey: Monday 8th Oct 2018 –> Friday 14th Dec 2018 (10 rounds)
- Post Christmas Summer Hockey: Monday 7th Jan 2019 –> Friday 1st Mar 2019 (8 rounds)
The competition take place every Thursday Evening.
Nominations are closed for the Pre-Christmas Summer Hockey Competition. More information about nominating for the Post Christmas Summer Hockey Competition will follow soon….
More details about the Summer Competition Rules for Juniors: Summer Hockey Competition Rules Juniors
1) Registration fees: The Registration Fees should be paid to ”Southern River Hockey Club Inc” Bank Account BSB 633-000 A/C 1629 07174. Please use ‘’Pre – and/or Post Christmas Summer Competition’’ AND your ‘’Team Name’’ as the Reference.
- Pre Christmas Competition: Juniors – $500. Open Age Women’s – $500. Masters – $500. Mixed Seniors – $500.
- Post Christmas Competition: Juniors – $400. Open Age Women’s – $400. Masters – $400. Mixed Seniors- $400.
There is the opportunity to pay the entire amount all up front for joining the Pre- and Post Christmas Summer Hockey Competition (18 weeks).
Juniors, Open Age Women’s, Masters Men’s and Mixed Seniors- $900 in total.
Registrations fees will be due before start of Competition, Friday 6thOctober 2018, for the Pre-Christmas Competition and Friday 4thJanuary 2019 for the Post-Christmas Competition.
2) Change members: You can change members during the competition. Fees are charged per team and of course any particular payment arrangements between team members is the teams responsibility.
3) Schedule: The exact days and times of all the games will be known once the registrations have closed. By then we can make a schedule and know how many teams will join the competition. If you have a particular preference please note this in the comments section of the registration form and we will try to accommodate you if possible.
4) Game cancellation: If your game gets cancelled due to bad weather, the organisers will endeavour to reschedule the game. Need to say that this may not be possible in every situation. Refunds will only be considered in extraordinary circumstances.