Turf Team Training Information
Please find below the current turf training schedules for both the women and men. These calendars are updated as more turf training sessions are released so please check back regularly.
Any player wishing to be selected in the Men or Women 1’s and 2’s sides are required to attend turf training.
Grass Team Training Information
Grass teams will commence training at the SRHC grounds in March
Junior Team Training Information
Junior teams will commence training at the SRHC grounds in March/April with dates TBA
If you are unsure of which Senior Team you are joining, please arrive for, 5:30pm Thursday 3/3/2022,on the turf side. See times in schedule
Mens and Ladies Representatives will be available for advice
From 31 January 2022, based on the directions from Hockey WA (HWA) and the City of Gosnells, we are provide the following conditions for entry into the Licenced area of Southern River Hockey Club:
All players, spectators and persons aged 16 years or older entering the facility, in instances where the licence (Bar) is operational, patrons are still required to check-in using the QR codes upon entry and wear masks as per approved WA Government guidelines.
PATRONS DISCLOSING THEIR VACCINATION STATUS (16 and over)
- Any person who has received two doses of an approved vaccine and has proof of their vaccination status is permitted to use the bar and socialise within the licensed area.
- Socialising, warm-ups or stretching in the licensed area is permitted
- Service at the bar, subject to providing Proof of Vaccination is permitted
- People with a Valid Exemption to Vaccination are subject to the same conditions as Vaccinated people.
PATRONS NOT DISCLOSING THEIR VACCINATION STATUS (16 and over)
- Patrons who wish not to dislose their vaccination status are not permitted to enter the Licensed Area, with the following exemptions:
- Thoroughfare for purposes of entering the field of play
- Thoroughfare for purposes of using the toilets or change rooms
- Service at the Bar will not be permitted.
How it works
- Some marker to identify that the person’s proof of vaccination has been sighted and validated may be used ie stamp or bracelet
- Staff to conduct random checks within the licenced area
- Anyone without valid Proof of Vaccination should be asked to leave immediately.
- Any person refusing to provide appropriate documentation as contained in the request, should be asked to leave immediately.
We understand that this is an ever-evolving situation, and these procedures may be a source of frustration to some members and visitors. We appreciate your understanding as we tackle this issue and appreciate your patience as we work through the logistics of these restrictions.
If you have any queries, please contact
Robert de Wind
President |Southern River Hockey Club
Marli van den Berg
Vice President | Southern River Hockey Club
Experience Summer 7’s hockey with a difference. It’s fun and it’s competitive.
SOUTHERN RIVER HOCKEY CLUB INC
2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday 13th October at 7.00pm
LES SANDS PAVILION
Notice is hereby given that the next Annual General Meeting of the
Southern River Hockey Club Inc will be held on Wednesday
13th October 2021, 7.00pm, at the Les Sands Pavilion, Gay Street,
In accordance with the current constitution, all financial members
may attend the Annual General Meeting.
All nominations must be signed and received on the nomination form provided and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Wednesday
29th September 2021.