WANTED: FEMALE AND MALE GOAL KEEPERS
Do you enjoy having balls travelling at your head faster than the speed of light?
Do you thrive on your team-mates leaping all over you after you’ve made that final, soul destroying, season ending save?
If you answered yes, then we want you!
The Southern River Hockey Club is looking for goalkeepers to join our club in 2018. We currently have vacancies in our Provisional 2 and Metro 2 women as well as our Metro 1 and Metro 3 men’s teams.
We are looking for people who:
• Are motivated about hockey
• Understand that tuna is to be consumed outside
• Are passionate about sport
• Know that the only beer worth drinking is Corona
• Are fun to be round and have on the team
• Are willing to add to the club tattoo gallery (optional)
• Know that we are a family and not just a hockey club
• Understand it’s Chicken PARMI not Chicken PARMA
If you can tick off most of above then you are what we are looking for and we would love to hear from you.
Interested in joining the family for 2018 then please contact the following people:
Senior Women’s Coordinator, Kaye Savage-Morton, 0438 944 701 / email@example.com or
Senior Men’s Coordinator, Derek Smith, 0417 940 177 / firstname.lastname@example.org